Monday, September 13, 2010

Low Price Petsafe PDT00-10603 Yard-and-Park Remote Trainer



Over All Rating Reviews :
I bought this collar for my 7 month old Belgian Malinois. For those of you that don't know, the Malinois are notoriously high strung dogs. My dog is very intelligent and does listen rather well; however I was having problems with him running out the front door when I was taking my other dogs out and barking uncontrollably. If I was going out the door to go to work, he was out in the yard in half a second. No matter what I did he would not "stay" inside when I told him to. It was beginning to drive me nuts. I talked to one of my neighbors who is training a police k-9. He told me about a collar that his trainer was using and suggested I try one. I went out the next day and purchased one. After charging the collar and the remote, I was amazed at how quickly my dog began to catch on to the idea of me being a the boss! I set the collar on 4 in the beginning and have since decreased the level of shock and am still getting amazing results! I now have an even better trained dog that I can be proud of! At only 7 months old he's behaving amazingly!

As far as the reviews that have complaints about the battery life: The manual says the collar needs to be recharged every 40-60 hours. When looking further into the manual, it says the batteries are good for 20 hours of working time. I found this amount of time to be perfectly suffecient for what I was using it for. Charging over night and using it during the day was ideal! Hands down this was the best thing I've purchased yet for any of my dogs!
Get more detail about Petsafe PDT00-10603 Yard-and-Park Remote Trainer.


!!1 Iomega Portable External Drives Guide Price comparison shopping



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links